To my English speaking friends
Hi everybody,
I am sorry you can't understand anything I am writing but there is a way for you to maybe grasp the core of it. Go to the Google translation service and type in the url of this blog. Google will translate the posts word by word so the sentences will not make much sense but you can probably make out what I am writing about.
Also I added a label to all the posts with pictures in it, so if you go to http://johanna4u.blogspot.com/search/label/Pictures all the posts with pictures will be displayed!
Hope this helps!


1 Comments:
Hi.. johanna
I see that you are looking for ways to reach out to english speaking blog-users.Could you please take a look at Automatic Translation of posts at my blog.Hope this helps.You can reach out to not only english but to other language people as well
Thank you
Deepa
I blog at Perceptions and Template Enhancements
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home